Keep up to date here with current open positions in the lab for postdoctoral researchers and prospective postgraduate students.
Postdoctoral Research Positions
- We have a 12 month CRUK research assistant position developing an exosome-based diagnostic module for early cancer detection, working with Dr Hannah Leese, Dr Sandhya Moise (Bath) and Dr Paul Roach (Loughborough) starting Jan 2021. To find out more get in touch!
- If you wish to apply for independent funding to come and work with us, get in touch!
- We don’t currently have any funded PhD studentships available in the group, but please see the useful links below for potential funding routes.
Useful Funding Links
Below are a list of useful websites to explore potential research funding:
- Newton PhD ProgrammeChinese Scholarship Council (CSC) Scheme for Chinese scientists
- Imperial Marshall Scholarship Scheme for American scientists
- Marie Sklodowska-Curie Actions Research Fellowship Programme
- Newton International Fellowships for non-UK scientists
- Royal Commission for the Exhibition of 1851
- Leverhulme Trust
- Ramsay Memorial Fellowships
- JSPS Fellowships for research in Japan
Wessex House 7.30
Department of Chemical Engineering
University of Bath
Bath, BA2 7AY, UK.
Tel: +44 (0)1225 383426